Shadowbox (embedded)
- Dardwizzle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 week ago #279380
by Dardwizzle
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Shadowbox (embedded) was created by Dardwizzle
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
Does anyone know if the Shadowbox libraries are still supported? I wanted to configure my site to use them instead of mootools but the link for the joomla extension www.softforge.co.uk/resource-area/downlo...adowbox-media-plugin is broken and returns a 404 page not found.
Is there something else you guys recommend / support? I figure I will try to open the same question in the Joomla forums provided I can open an account, but since this is something that is configurable within the HikaShop Configuration for choosing the media viewer I would start here.
Cheers.
Does anyone know if the Shadowbox libraries are still supported? I wanted to configure my site to use them instead of mootools but the link for the joomla extension www.softforge.co.uk/resource-area/downlo...adowbox-media-plugin is broken and returns a 404 page not found.
Is there something else you guys recommend / support? I figure I will try to open the same question in the Joomla forums provided I can open an account, but since this is something that is configurable within the HikaShop Configuration for choosing the media viewer I would start here.
Cheers.
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 days ago #279387
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shadowbox (embedded)
Hi,
I don't know. However, you can use the shadowbox external, which uses a copy of the shadowbox library that we provide from our CDN. That way, you don't need to install anything else on your website.
I don't know. However, you can use the shadowbox external, which uses a copy of the shadowbox library that we provide from our CDN. That way, you don't need to install anything else on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dardwizzle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 6 days ago #279465
by Dardwizzle
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Replied by Dardwizzle on topic Shadowbox (embedded)
Sounds great, thanks Nicholas. You know if I keep working on my site the way I have been and running into such questions / issues, I'm going to owe you guys an awful lot of beers!
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds