- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
install Hikashop
9 years 4 days ago #279544
by Terrenuit
install Hikashop was created by Terrenuit
Hi,
I have a Joomla in my website, now I want to download the Hikashop, starter V3.2.0 for my extension Joomla, is it a good version ? or which version I have to download ?
please kindly advise me !
I have a Joomla in my website, now I want to download the Hikashop, starter V3.2.0 for my extension Joomla, is it a good version ? or which version I have to download ?
please kindly advise me !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 3 days ago #279549
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic install Hikashop
Hello,
You'll always find Hikashop's last version on our website, and we advise you to use the last Hikashop's version as it contain last features, bug fixes, ...
You'll always find Hikashop's last version on our website, and we advise you to use the last Hikashop's version as it contain last features, bug fixes, ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 day ago #279837
by Terrenuit
Replied by Terrenuit on topic install Hikashop
it's OK, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds