- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Increase price on in the card with 6 instead of 1 on each product
8 years 11 months ago #280096
by sep2014
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
I am developing a new wine site in SA. Now have some products the quantity of a order 6 bottles and some products 1 bottle as minimum. If I go the card and I click on the +, the increasement is not 6 but 1. So how can I fix that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
I am developing a new wine site in SA. Now have some products the quantity of a order 6 bottles and some products 1 bottle as minimum. If I go the card and I click on the +, the increasement is not 6 but 1. So how can I fix that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280100
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Increase price on in the card with 6 instead of 1 on each product
Hi,
You should change the "quantity input method" of these products to "show select" with a minimum quantity of 6, it will automatically show a quantity dropdown of 6,12,18,24, etc
You should change the "quantity input method" of these products to "show select" with a minimum quantity of 6, it will automatically show a quantity dropdown of 6,12,18,24, etc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds