- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics cannot delete
- weechengkhor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #280772
by weechengkhor
Characteristics cannot delete was created by weechengkhor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.shutterfashion.com.my/
Dear Support
I'm trying to delete one of the characteristics value , but it is not working to delete it after click "Save"? Why cannot delete it?
Thank you
Dear Support
I'm trying to delete one of the characteristics value , but it is not working to delete it after click "Save"? Why cannot delete it?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics cannot delete
Hi,
You could try with a different browser. Maybe there is some caching or something. Or maybe you have a security extension which blocks that for that value ?
I would also recommend updating to the latest version since I see that you're using the 2.6.3.
You could try with a different browser. Maybe there is some caching or something. Or maybe you have a security extension which blocks that for that value ?
I would also recommend updating to the latest version since I see that you're using the 2.6.3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds