Site completely hosed after turning on Compression / now off again.
- Dardwizzle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #280903
by Dardwizzle
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.eutopiantrader.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
Guys,
I need some serious help here. After trying to turn on LESS and later Compression within the Template config in Joomla, HikaShop took a header and is really screwed up right now.
For some reason my entire product descriptions are missing and the tabular setup is not longer working. Not only are the tabs not working, there is no information displaying under the description and that is only the start of it. I have reverted back to the original settings, but I can't figure out what is causing the product page details to no longer be displayed.
I have tried switching the hikashop config from tabular to anything else and it does not change from tabular view and does nd
While some of this may not exactly be Hikashop specific, I don't even know where to start as this should not have caused these problems. Please advise what i can do. If you need access to the site please provide me a way to get login credentials to you. I really need some help here, my whole site is now down.
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
Guys,
I need some serious help here. After trying to turn on LESS and later Compression within the Template config in Joomla, HikaShop took a header and is really screwed up right now.
For some reason my entire product descriptions are missing and the tabular setup is not longer working. Not only are the tabs not working, there is no information displaying under the description and that is only the start of it. I have reverted back to the original settings, but I can't figure out what is causing the product page details to no longer be displayed.
I have tried switching the hikashop config from tabular to anything else and it does not change from tabular view and does nd
While some of this may not exactly be Hikashop specific, I don't even know where to start as this should not have caused these problems. Please advise what i can do. If you need access to the site please provide me a way to get login credentials to you. I really need some help here, my whole site is now down.
Thanks!
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Dardwizzle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dardwizzle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 11 months ago #280932
by Dardwizzle
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Replied by Dardwizzle on topic Site completely hosed after turning on Compression / now off again.
Turns out after hours and hours of digging, there was a corrupt file that was causing the css not to load properly after this. The corrupt file was removed and restored the original css files, problem now resolved.
Sorry for the post.
Sorry for the post.
(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds