- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics in Cart
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #281256
by Bankthaworn
Characteristics in Cart was created by Bankthaworn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.grammashop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
I make image in characteristics. It's very good option for hikashop but when it show in cart I think it's large image. I want reduce size characteristics image when it show in cart.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
I make image in characteristics. It's very good option for hikashop but when it show in cart I think it's large image. I want reduce size characteristics image when it show in cart.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics in Cart
Hi,
You can surely do that.
For example, with such CSS:
.notifyjs-container img{ width : 25px; }
However, it will also affect the main image of the product in the notification box.
So it would be great to add a class in your img tag so that you could do something like that:
.notifyjs-container img.myclass{ width : 25px; }
You can surely do that.
For example, with such CSS:
.notifyjs-container img{ width : 25px; }
However, it will also affect the main image of the product in the notification box.
So it would be great to add a class in your img tag so that you could do something like that:
.notifyjs-container img.myclass{ width : 25px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bankthaworn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #281300
by Bankthaworn
Replied by Bankthaworn on topic Characteristics in Cart
Thanks Nicolas
But I just make my site. Where can I see css class?
I try to put ".notifyjs-container img.characteristics { width : 25px; } but it don't work.
But I just make my site. Where can I see css class?
I try to put ".notifyjs-container img.characteristics { width : 25px; } but it don't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281303
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristics in Cart
Hello,
You said :
We do have a documentation page if you want to learn more about CSS (and HTML)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
You said :
And Nicolas wrote :I make image in characteristics.
Nicolas gave you an example of CSS but afterwards, our support is not specialized for customization.So it would be great to add a class in your img tag so that you could do something like that:
We do have a documentation page if you want to learn more about CSS (and HTML)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds