- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop registration - custom user field
8 years 11 months ago #281623
by idimarco
Hikashop registration - custom user field was created by idimarco
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I created two custom user field as mandatory in Hikashop registration form, one for "phone" and one for "data protection note".
I would need to solve 3 problems:
1. The mandatory field asterisk is too far and is not in line with the corresponding text.
2. I am not able to find the file to translate the two labels "Phone" and "Data protection note".
3. I would like to move the field and label for "phone" in between "username" and "email" .
Could you please provide me with your assistance? See attachments for your reference.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I created two custom user field as mandatory in Hikashop registration form, one for "phone" and one for "data protection note".
I would need to solve 3 problems:
1. The mandatory field asterisk is too far and is not in line with the corresponding text.
2. I am not able to find the file to translate the two labels "Phone" and "Data protection note".
3. I would like to move the field and label for "phone" in between "username" and "email" .
Could you please provide me with your assistance? See attachments for your reference.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281647
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop registration - custom user field
Hello,
1 - It comes from your customized CSS
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
2 - Use a translation key instead and then : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3 - Basically, you can't.
It would require a big and major modification in the views.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
1 - It comes from your customized CSS
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
2 - Use a translation key instead and then : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3 - Basically, you can't.
It would require a big and major modification in the views.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds