- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Hide Price in Product Listing
- heinburgh@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #282213
by heinburgh@gmail.com
Hide Price in Product Listing was created by heinburgh@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0.2 64bit
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello forum,
I have my online shop set up so that the customer clicks on a category which then shows all the products in that category. I want to hide the price of each product in this view. When the customer clicks on the product in this view the full product page opens, and this is where the price should display. I've gone through all the settings but cannot find this setting. I can only disable the price completely, but then the price dissapears in both views.
Any tips?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0.2 64bit
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello forum,
I have my online shop set up so that the customer clicks on a category which then shows all the products in that category. I want to hide the price of each product in this view. When the customer clicks on the product in this view the full product page opens, and this is where the price should display. I've gone through all the settings but cannot find this setting. I can only disable the price completely, but then the price dissapears in both views.
Any tips?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide Price in Product Listing
Hi,
If you edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager, under the "products options" tab, you'll have an option to "show prices". If you deactivate that setting, it will hide the price on all the listing pages of that menu item, but the prices will still display on the individual product pages.
If you edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager, under the "products options" tab, you'll have an option to "show prices". If you deactivate that setting, it will hide the price on all the listing pages of that menu item, but the prices will still display on the individual product pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds