- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 6
[SOLVED] Filter products by badge
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282549
by alin
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
[SOLVED] Filter products by badge was created by alin
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 57.0
Hi!
Tell me, please, how can I filter the products with a certain badge? For example, some products have a badge New, I need a link to get a list of categories / products to which this badge is assigned. How do I get this link (for menu or for other purposes)? I found earlier on the forum some kind of lifehack on this topic, but I can not find it anymore.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 57.0
Hi!
Tell me, please, how can I filter the products with a certain badge? For example, some products have a badge New, I need a link to get a list of categories / products to which this badge is assigned. How do I get this link (for menu or for other purposes)? I found earlier on the forum some kind of lifehack on this topic, but I can not find it anymore.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by alin. Reason: SOLVED added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282562
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter products by badge
Hi,
It's not possible to filter products by badge.
A hack might be able to do that, or a custom plugin implementing the onBeforeProductListingLoad trigger:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...reProductListingLoad
Alternatively, create a specific unpublished category for the badge and assign it to the products you want to have that badge. Then, you can easily fitler the products based on that category.
It's not possible to filter products by badge.
A hack might be able to do that, or a custom plugin implementing the onBeforeProductListingLoad trigger:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...reProductListingLoad
Alternatively, create a specific unpublished category for the badge and assign it to the products you want to have that badge. Then, you can easily fitler the products based on that category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282631
by alin
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Replied by alin on topic Filter products by badge
It's hard for me to make a custom plugin... I thought may be Business version can do it with for example Mass Actions - I've looked at the demo but it doesn't allow to create them. Is it possible for example to add a new (created) product to a specific unpublished category for the badge and at the same time to assign a specific badge to that product with Mass Actions?
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter products by badge
Hi,
Badges can't be added by mass actions or used in filters of mass actions. So that's not possible.
Badges can't be added by mass actions or used in filters of mass actions. So that's not possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283187
by alin
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Replied by alin on topic Filter products by badge
There is a good answer :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-of-days.html#128642
. It turns out that this function requires a commercial version.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds