Skip to main content

New online store

More
8 years 10 months ago #283001 by Reincidente
New online store was created by Reincidente
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.hermanosgaliano.es
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2


Hi.
I'm thinking about making a new online store.
Can I use the license I have for my website www.hermanosgaliano.es ?
How do I do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #283008 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New online store
Hi,

Yes, just install the install package there.
Note however that the support we provide and other services like the auto update are only available for one website per subscription.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum