- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Tabular info disappears when using variant drop down
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #283336
by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mirageweddingbackdrops.co.uk/dev/mirage-...ght-wedding-backdrop
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
Hello, I have created a tabular section at the bottom of my products using custom fields however when I created variants for the product these display no content. I have also realised for some reason the code title (SKU:) also disappears when using the variant selector.
Do I need to change something in the PHP to call in these tabs when using the variant?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
Hello, I have created a tabular section at the bottom of my products using custom fields however when I created variants for the product these display no content. I have also realised for some reason the code title (SKU:) also disappears when using the variant selector.
Do I need to change something in the PHP to call in these tabs when using the variant?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283374
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Tabular info disappears when using variant drop down
Hello,
Thanks to be more precise in your message, I just have a look on your website, and I'm not able to see your custom tab in your product page and so I can't understand situation or root issue isn't possible...
Can you provide :
- Screenshot of your tabular with annotations (if required)
- a Context with the issue
- your product page and variant configuration page screenshot
Regards
Thanks to be more precise in your message, I just have a look on your website, and I'm not able to see your custom tab in your product page and so I can't understand situation or root issue isn't possible...
Can you provide :
- Screenshot of your tabular with annotations (if required)
- a Context with the issue
- your product page and variant configuration page screenshot
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago #283379
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Tabular info disappears when using variant drop down
Hello I have taken a bunch of screen shots. However I don't think the issue is my setup. In order to get the tabs to display with custom fields I had to edit the PHP in view could this be more of the issue.
This is the webpage with the issue
mirageweddingbackdrops.co.uk/dev/mirage-...ght-wedding-backdrop
I did notice that adding the variant everything was working fine its when I altered the price for each variant or altering any content in a variant. Then it begins to not display tabs content etc.
This is the webpage with the issue
mirageweddingbackdrops.co.uk/dev/mirage-...ght-wedding-backdrop
I did notice that adding the variant everything was working fine its when I altered the price for each variant or altering any content in a variant. Then it begins to not display tabs content etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago #283385
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Tabular info disappears when using variant drop down
An Example is I have added the <strong>SKU:</strong> tag in code section. So the code as a title on the front end this shows up fine until you select a variant then it disappears.
I have attached a screen shot of the PHP
I have attached a screen shot of the PHP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago #283388
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Tabular info disappears when using variant drop down
Hello,
I have got it working some how and the page is all looking fine now.
Thanks
I have got it working some how and the page is all looking fine now.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds