- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Why auto empty cart after go to other page?
8 years 10 months ago #283523
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Why auto empty cart after go to other page? was created by Lumiga
Hi Hikashopteam,
I don't know where to look.
But when I put something to my cart. It goes fine, you can see it's added into the cart on the sidebar.
But when I go to another page of the website, my cart become empty.
Do you know where to look to get this right?
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I don't know where to look.
But when I put something to my cart. It goes fine, you can see it's added into the cart on the sidebar.
But when I go to another page of the website, my cart become empty.
This message contains confidential information
Do you know where to look to get this right?
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283525
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Why auto empty cart after go to other page?
Hi,
It could be a caching issue or a user session issue.
Try turning off all the cache on your website/server.
Try changing the session handler setting of the Joomla configuration.
It could be a caching issue or a user session issue.
Try turning off all the cache on your website/server.
Try changing the session handler setting of the Joomla configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283876
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Why auto empty cart after go to other page?
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks! You are right.
It's fixed now
Thanks! You are right.
It's fixed now
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds