Redirect post mode
8 years 9 months ago #284007
by kyratn
Redirect post mode was created by kyratn
Hi,
We started to translate site with falang and all was working fine until now.
The issue:
When redirect post mode is enabled and trying to switch language it gives 404 error.
It looks like falang language switcher or something is replacing '&" with ' / ' and url isnt working anymore.
Example:
Good url: mysite.com/shop?filter_search_1=&filter_size_3=&filter_color_4=44&
when trying to switch language it gives: mysite.com/shop?filter_search_1=/filter_size_3=/filter_color_4=44/
I haven't tested it with default joomla language switcher as we use falang. So is this hikashop issue or falang module it self? Before trying to fix my self...
Kind Regards
We started to translate site with falang and all was working fine until now.
The issue:
When redirect post mode is enabled and trying to switch language it gives 404 error.
It looks like falang language switcher or something is replacing '&" with ' / ' and url isnt working anymore.
Example:
Good url: mysite.com/shop?filter_search_1=&filter_size_3=&filter_color_4=44&
when trying to switch language it gives: mysite.com/shop?filter_search_1=/filter_size_3=/filter_color_4=44/
I haven't tested it with default joomla language switcher as we use falang. So is this hikashop issue or falang module it self? Before trying to fix my self...
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284019
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect post mode
Hi,
It looks like a falang issue (or another extension issue on your website (like a SEO extension) as we don't have that issue by default with HikaShop and that option turned on.
It looks like a falang issue (or another extension issue on your website (like a SEO extension) as we don't have that issue by default with HikaShop and that option turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284276
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Redirect post mode
Hi,
1. I see that if i disable Search Engine Friendly URLs in Joomla it works fine...Is there a specific way to find what is causing such issue?
2. Another issue i found is with price filter cursor. If redirect post mode is disabled, the delete button for price filter isn't showing, those you cant reset it. I have same issue with protostar template. Can you reproduce it Nicolas?
Thanks
1. I see that if i disable Search Engine Friendly URLs in Joomla it works fine...Is there a specific way to find what is causing such issue?
2. Another issue i found is with price filter cursor. If redirect post mode is disabled, the delete button for price filter isn't showing, those you cant reset it. I have same issue with protostar template. Can you reproduce it Nicolas?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284294
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Redirect post mode
Update.
So i have installed fresh Joomla 3.7.5, Hikashop 3.2.1 and Falang.
1. It seems that cursor issue is something with me or my setup. So please ignore it...
2. The url issue is still there. As i quick fix i modified falang module and just removed everything after ' ? ' in the url so language switch would work...Maybe there is a proper way to fix this issue between falang and hikashop??
So i have installed fresh Joomla 3.7.5, Hikashop 3.2.1 and Falang.
1. It seems that cursor issue is something with me or my setup. So please ignore it...
2. The url issue is still there. As i quick fix i modified falang module and just removed everything after ' ? ' in the url so language switch would work...Maybe there is a proper way to fix this issue between falang and hikashop??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #284279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect post mode
Hi,
1. Since it seems to come from the switching of the language with the falang language switcher, I would recommend contacting the support of Falang. Maybe they would be able to help ?
2. I do have the delete buttons with the redirect post mode disabled.
Please provide some screenshots of the settings of the filter/filter module and some screenshots so that we can reproduce the issue on our end.
1. Since it seems to come from the switching of the language with the falang language switcher, I would recommend contacting the support of Falang. Maybe they would be able to help ?
2. I do have the delete buttons with the redirect post mode disabled.
Please provide some screenshots of the settings of the filter/filter module and some screenshots so that we can reproduce the issue on our end.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284393
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Redirect post mode
Hi,
Delete button works fine. My bad I had some wrong customization in filter.php file. Sorry....
I am trying to find where $language->link is created and see if can modify it so it wont change url....else I will have to contact falang.
Thanks for your help Nicolas
Have a great day
Delete button works fine. My bad I had some wrong customization in filter.php file. Sorry....
I am trying to find where $language->link is created and see if can modify it so it wont change url....else I will have to contact falang.
Thanks for your help Nicolas
Have a great day
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds