- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
The css is not correct on mobile and tablet
- webmasterab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #285856
by webmasterab
The css is not correct on mobile and tablet was created by webmasterab
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285860
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The css is not correct on mobile and tablet
Hello,
Without a link or precise details about the issue ; I'm afraid that we won't be able to give you any useful help.
If you want to customize HikaShop and its CSS ; if you do need to perform modifications to improve the compatibility between your template and HikaShop, we do have a documentation for that :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Without a link or precise details about the issue ; I'm afraid that we won't be able to give you any useful help.
If you want to customize HikaShop and its CSS ; if you do need to perform modifications to improve the compatibility between your template and HikaShop, we do have a documentation for that :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- webmasterab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #285881
by webmasterab
Replied by webmasterab on topic The css is not correct on mobile and tablet
I do not have a link yet.
Sorry.
I think I have to solve it myself with excess
But I wanted to report it because it is not set up properly at the base.
Because it is only on the mobile and tablet.
I will go further or out.
I hope you take it with you in an improvement of the software
Sorry.
I think I have to solve it myself with excess
But I wanted to report it because it is not set up properly at the base.
Because it is only on the mobile and tablet.
I will go further or out.
I hope you take it with you in an improvement of the software
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The css is not correct on mobile and tablet
Hi,
We're not able to reproduce the issue on our end with the default template of Joomla.
So it's probably something liked to your template CSS or some custom CSS you have.
That's why we would need to directly look at the page and analyze the CSS to be able to say more on the issue.
We're not able to reproduce the issue on our end with the default template of Joomla.
So it's probably something liked to your template CSS or some custom CSS you have.
That's why we would need to directly look at the page and analyze the CSS to be able to say more on the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- webmasterab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #286498
by webmasterab
Replied by webmasterab on topic The css is not correct on mobile and tablet
The page is still behind a login.
Then I would have to create it for you.
If I have the website ready and put it online I will send you messages again
Then I would have to create it for you.
If I have the website ready and put it online I will send you messages again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds