Skip to main content

After Combine Javascript Description is not showing in HIKAshop

More
8 years 8 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #286661 by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- : internet research
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : After Combine Javascript Description is not showing in HIKAshop

Hello,

After Combine Javascript Description and Specifications are not showing in HIKAshop. Only heading is showing.

Please let me know how I can fix it.

Thanks
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286663 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Please provide more information on the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum