- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
Add to cart not working in Firefox
8 years 8 months ago #286846
by lt635
Add to cart not working in Firefox was created by lt635
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.irlendyslexia.com/store/product/1-co...ercise-books-64-page
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Quantum 58.0.1
Hello,
I just discovered that the add to cart does not work in Firefox anymore. I tested in IE and Chrome and it is working as it should there.
Example shop link
Kind regards
Lene
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Quantum 58.0.1
Hello,
I just discovered that the add to cart does not work in Firefox anymore. I tested in IE and Chrome and it is working as it should there.
Example shop link
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286860
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart not working in Firefox
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with FireFox on my end on your link:
monosnap.com/file/BcHs8lJ7mfE7jrjSGXaVaXRhQpwYxw
Try clearing the cache of your browser or with a FireFox on another computer.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with FireFox on my end on your link:
monosnap.com/file/BcHs8lJ7mfE7jrjSGXaVaXRhQpwYxw
Try clearing the cache of your browser or with a FireFox on another computer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286945
by lt635
Replied by lt635 on topic Add to cart not working in Firefox
Hi Nicolas,
Great! That solved the problems. I am so pleased it was that simple
.
Thanks
Kind regards
Lene
Great! That solved the problems. I am so pleased it was that simple
Thanks
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds