- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Notifications in English after upgrade
8 years 8 months ago #286984
by nunonog
Notifications in English after upgrade was created by nunonog
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.portal-gestao.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.4
Hello,
After updating to the latest version of HS, the notiification emails are being sent in English.
They were previously in Portuguese. How can I get them back in Portuguese?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.4
Hello,
After updating to the latest version of HS, the notiification emails are being sent in English.
They were previously in Portuguese. How can I get them back in Portuguese?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Notifications in English after upgrade
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your website:
monosnap.com/file/zz9yWm9I3RJR5S06OAo6jJrM5P6L7e
I did get the notification emails from your website in Portuguese.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your website:
monosnap.com/file/zz9yWm9I3RJR5S06OAo6jJrM5P6L7e
I did get the notification emails from your website in Portuguese.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287060
by nunonog
Replied by nunonog on topic Notifications in English after upgrade
Hello,
They are in PT again now, I have no idea why.
Thanks anyway!
They are in PT again now, I have no idea why.
Thanks anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds