Skip to main content

extra field not showing

More
8 years 7 months ago #287651 by jouwnaambord.nl
-- url of the page with the problem -- : order info page
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hi,

I have a datepicker extra field in the ordertable, so my clients can see an appr. deliverydate. I checked the corresponding "frontend orderdetail page" in the show tab, but the date isn't visible on the order detail page. Only when I also check "Front-end", the date shows up on the page. But then it also shows up in the checkout and my clients are choosing a date theirselves to send the order. That's not what I want :), I would like to let us choose this date. See screenshot.

B R
Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #287656 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic extra field not showing
Hi,

Activate the "frontend" setting and remove the "fields" block from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
That way, you'll have the field on the order details page but not on the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #287691 by jouwnaambord.nl
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum