- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 4
How to disable recaptcha totally?
8 years 7 months ago #287728
by hkeyzer
How to disable recaptcha totally? was created by hkeyzer
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nzvirtuemart.co.nz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Cannot contact recaptcha. ......
In the process or updating a hikashop site from 2.6.4 to the latest version.
Duplicated the site on a different URL - reconfigured the public and private keys for new dev domain. But recaptcha in checkout process will not work correctly. Joomla's contact form works with these keys.
So I want to remove the recaptcha from the checkout process and test checkout process before updating hikashop.
However even thou I have disabled both joomlas and hikashop recaptcha plugins I still get the error message - that cannot contact recaptcha ...
See attached images.
How do I prevent/ disable recaptcha process in checkout before updating hikashop?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Cannot contact recaptcha. ......
In the process or updating a hikashop site from 2.6.4 to the latest version.
Duplicated the site on a different URL - reconfigured the public and private keys for new dev domain. But recaptcha in checkout process will not work correctly. Joomla's contact form works with these keys.
So I want to remove the recaptcha from the checkout process and test checkout process before updating hikashop.
However even thou I have disabled both joomlas and hikashop recaptcha plugins I still get the error message - that cannot contact recaptcha ...
See attached images.
How do I prevent/ disable recaptcha process in checkout before updating hikashop?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to disable recaptcha totally?
Hi,
The recaptcha plugin we provide well be completely disabled if you disable the plugin.
However, for Joomla's there is a setting you want to deactivate:
www.gavick.com/forums/template-discussio...captcha-urgent-18238
The recaptcha plugin we provide well be completely disabled if you disable the plugin.
However, for Joomla's there is a setting you want to deactivate:
www.gavick.com/forums/template-discussio...captcha-urgent-18238
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288435
by hkeyzer
Replied by hkeyzer on topic How to disable recaptcha totally?
thanks for the info,
Was able to determine that the core files had been changed and it didn't use the recapthca plugin.
Hope to change this to the default plugin with the update.
Cheers
Was able to determine that the core files had been changed and it didn't use the recapthca plugin.
Hope to change this to the default plugin with the update.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to disable recaptcha totally?
Hi,
I don't understand your question. If you don't use the recaptcha plugin we provide and that you still see a recaptcha on your website, then we don't know how that recaptcha is added and thus we can't say how it should be disabled/removed.
I don't understand your question. If you don't use the recaptcha plugin we provide and that you still see a recaptcha on your website, then we don't know how that recaptcha is added and thus we can't say how it should be disabled/removed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds