- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 5
Registration Form Fields being hidden...
8 years 7 months ago #287799
by p3.chuck
Registration Form Fields being hidden... was created by p3.chuck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.p3proswing.com/site3
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
I'm not 100% sure if this is coming from HikaShop or not but all of a sudden my Registration Form fields are being hidden by some javascript. I've posted it in a few places and had replies that would indicate it could be HikaShop causing this.
I've identified the javascript that is causing the issue as:
If you could please let me know if this is from HikaShop it would be appreciated. If so, what I need to do to fix this so users can once again register at our site. It was working previously, but just recently we received complaints that users could not register from the "Don't have an Account" link.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
I'm not 100% sure if this is coming from HikaShop or not but all of a sudden my Registration Form fields are being hidden by some javascript. I've posted it in a few places and had replies that would indicate it could be HikaShop causing this.
I've identified the javascript that is causing the issue as:
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
var fieldHtml = jQuery('#profileGroupID').parents('fieldset').children('div').clone();
if(! fieldHtml.length){
//if parent is not div. Any other element then
fieldHtml = jQuery('#profileGroupID').parents('fieldset').children().not('legend').clone();
}
If you could please let me know if this is from HikaShop it would be appreciated. If so, what I need to do to fix this so users can once again register at our site. It was working previously, but just recently we received complaints that users could not register from the "Don't have an Account" link.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287801
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Registration Form Fields being hidden...
Hello,
Definitively not from HikaShop.
Regards,
Definitively not from HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287870
by p3.chuck
Replied by p3.chuck on topic Registration Form Fields being hidden...
Jerome,
Thanks for your prompt reply. It turns out it was coming from a JoomApp - Multi usergroup plugin.
Thanks again,
Chuck
Thanks for your prompt reply. It turns out it was coming from a JoomApp - Multi usergroup plugin.
Thanks again,
Chuck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds