- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
remove icon
8 years 7 months ago #287805
by Terrenuit
remove icon was created by Terrenuit
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firdfox
Hi,
the main page of my website has the category icons that I want to remove it as the picture:
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/07/1/1518475331-icon.jpg
I found everywhere, but I didn't find out where I could resolve this problem,
Please help me if someone know how to do.
thank you !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firdfox
Hi,
the main page of my website has the category icons that I want to remove it as the picture:
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/07/1/1518475331-icon.jpg
I found everywhere, but I didn't find out where I could resolve this problem,
Please help me if someone know how to do.
thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287860
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic remove icon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrenuit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287878
by Terrenuit
Replied by Terrenuit on topic remove icon
thank you so much !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds