Skip to main content

Translation Hikashop options and Alt and Title of images

More
8 years 7 months ago #287820 by sophie11
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1

Hi
I am using Falang (pro) to translate my site and I have 2 questions:
1 - How can I translate the Alt and Title of product images ?
2 - On the menu translation page at the bottom there is a Field : Params and in order to access the hikashop Products Options it is written to save the page first. I did but nothing happened I still can't access the options How can I do that ?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #287844 by nicolas
Hi,

1. In Falang, you can go in the translations listing, and select the "hikashop files" content element. Select the language and then edit the elements.

2. HikaShop options for menu items can't be translated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum