- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 3
MijoShop import
8 years 7 months ago #288348
by virusys
MijoShop import was created by virusys
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Is there a limit on the number of categories to import from MijoShop?
I can't get past Step 4 - see www.screencast.com/t/XQafZXlMKt
I have > 100 categories
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Is there a limit on the number of categories to import from MijoShop?
I can't get past Step 4 - see www.screencast.com/t/XQafZXlMKt
I have > 100 categories
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288352
by virusys
Replied by virusys on topic MijoShop import - RESOLVED
Yes, there is a 100 category limit on the import.
Line 1211 of administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php
I changed $count = 100; to $count = 500; and the script ran all the way through.
All is well for now!
Line 1211 of administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import/mijo.php
I changed $count = 100; to $count = 500; and the script ran all the way through.
All is well for now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds