Skip to main content

Remove Categories / Abandoned... / Coupons TABs from Acymailing integration

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #288996 by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5

I jsut want my AcyMailing TAG interface to les introduce HikaShop products, nothing else.

I made it to remove all TABS non related to HikaShop.

But inside HikaShop there are three tabs that I don't want to show.

I tried making a GREP to find a piece of code to know where this interface sits.
I tried ReReplacer to hide the <li> elements without success.

I think this interface might be build on the fly with Javascript, but not sure.

How could i remove those tabs from user view in Backend Side?

Attached image for further explanation.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by PeterChain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #289000 by lousyfool
Hi,

Why not hide them with custom CSS for your backend template?
(Simply create a UTF-8 custom.css file with your code and upload it to the CSS folder of your Joomla backend template.)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #289002 by PeterChain
Well, really don't know why I did not think on this option!

Thank you, I'll give it a try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum