Skip to main content

Payfast plugin not automatically confirming payment

More
8 years 6 months ago #289192 by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Hi

I am having some problems with the payfast plugin and I am hoping you can help.

Order status is not being Automatically updated once payment has been made.
Allow notification from PayFast is marked as YES

When I test using the test merchant ID and Merchant Key the system auto updates the order status but as soon as I use the real merchant ID and Merchant Key it does not

What could cause this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #289193 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but the PayFast plugin was made by the PayFast team and not by the HikaShop team.
Please understand that we can't provide any support on plugin we did not developed.

Regards,

PS : When you create a topic, it's really best to fill the details regarding your website and the version number you're using.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SnoozeULooze.co.za

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum