Skip to main content

Hikashop 3.4.0 few issues

More
8 years 6 months ago #290282 by kyratn
-- HikaShop version -- : 1803261601

Hi,

I jst installed hikashop 3.4.0 on local host before live site to see how it works. Especially with new checkout workflow.

1. I see dublicated characteristics title when adding product to cart with notify plugin, same issue in checkout view cart. Please see attached image below. For sure i have tried with default protostar template and same results....


2. How new checkout workflow should look in back-end? For me it looks kinda mess and hard to understand what/where should be done....
See images below. I also attaching checkout workflow with 3.3.0 version...





Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290285 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop 3.4.0 few issues
Hi,

1. Thanks for your feedback. I've added a patch for that.

2. That means that you're missing the new CSS of the backend to handle that.
It's probably because you've customized the "backend CSS file" setting in your HikaShop configuration. Set it back to default and you'll get the new CSS to display the checkout workflow interface properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum