- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Adding address_firstname to order status notification email
8 years 5 months ago #291001
by Hikarioo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
How can I add address_firstname and address_lastname to "Order status notification" email message?
I'm using guest checkout. First and Last name is saved in Display > Custom Fields > address table.
Tried adding Hello, {TXT:ADDRESS_FIRSTNAME}. to the email and that didn't work.
How can I add address_firstname and address_lastname to "Order status notification" email message?
I'm using guest checkout. First and Last name is saved in Display > Custom Fields > address table.
Tried adding Hello, {TXT:ADDRESS_FIRSTNAME}. to the email and that didn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291079
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding address_firstname to order status notification email
Hi,
You can use such tag: {VAR:billing_address.address_firstname}
You can use such tag: {VAR:billing_address.address_firstname}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291164
by Hikarioo
Replied by Hikarioo on topic Adding address_firstname to order status notification email
Thank you! How do you get user registration email? I tried {VAR:email} but it didn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding address_firstname to order status notification email
It's {VAR:customer.user_email}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hikarioo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291216
by Hikarioo
Replied by Hikarioo on topic Adding address_firstname to order status notification email
Thank you. {VAR:customer.user_email} doesn't display email address but you did point me in the right direction and {VAR:user.user_email} seems to work. I have guest checkout enabled, in case that matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds