- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Issue with category tree
8 years 4 months ago #292777
by oloccina
Issue with category tree was created by oloccina
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
Hello,
I just installed the business edition but I am having some issues with the category structure. I had a starter edition already installed and I played with it months ago, at the time I must have messed up the category structure.
After installing the business editions I saw 2 "roots" categories (at least 2 categories with the worl icon), so I clicked "rebuild", but thsi duplicated all the existing categories... when I try do delete any of them I get the error message "You cannot delete a default category"
Is there a way I can easily clean this up? I also cannot find a way to rename the root category.
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
Hello,
I just installed the business edition but I am having some issues with the category structure. I had a starter edition already installed and I played with it months ago, at the time I must have messed up the category structure.
After installing the business editions I saw 2 "roots" categories (at least 2 categories with the worl icon), so I clicked "rebuild", but thsi duplicated all the existing categories... when I try do delete any of them I get the error message "You cannot delete a default category"
Is there a way I can easily clean this up? I also cannot find a way to rename the root category.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292787
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Issue with category tree
Nevermind... I was in a hurry so I just deleted all hikashop db tables, reinstalled and reimported the existing products. This did the trick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds