- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Invoice number format not being changed
8 years 4 months ago #292898
by oloccina
Invoice number format not being changed was created by oloccina
Hello,
I changed the invoice number format to
{id size="4"} - {date format="yy"}
but when I create a new test confirmed order in backend and then click the "invoice" button, the generated invoice number is still the same as the order number ( {automatic_code} ), while I was expecting it to be "000X - 18" , where X is the invoice ID
Am i missing something here?
Thank you
I changed the invoice number format to
{id size="4"} - {date format="yy"}
but when I create a new test confirmed order in backend and then click the "invoice" button, the generated invoice number is still the same as the order number ( {automatic_code} ), while I was expecting it to be "000X - 18" , where X is the invoice ID
Am i missing something here?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292899
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice number format not being changed
Hi,
The invoice number is only generated when the order status of the order is changed to one of the statuses enabled under the "invoice" column of the System>Order statuses menu.
Otherwise, when the invoice number is not yet generated and you click on the "invoice" button, the invoice uses the order number.
The invoice number is only generated when the order status of the order is changed to one of the statuses enabled under the "invoice" column of the System>Order statuses menu.
Otherwise, when the invoice number is not yet generated and you click on the "invoice" button, the invoice uses the order number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds