Acymail subscription checked
8 years 4 months ago #293207
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Acymail subscription checked was created by lacasetta
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lacasettabio.it/en/user/hikashop-men...gistration/user/form
Hi,
on this url
www.lacasettabio.it/en/user/hikashop-men...gistration/user/form
I have the newsletter Subscription pre-checked
Where can I disable the prechecked?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Hi,
on this url
www.lacasettabio.it/en/user/hikashop-men...gistration/user/form
I have the newsletter Subscription pre-checked
Where can I disable the prechecked?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Acymail subscription checked
Hi,
You can do that in the (auto)subscribe plugin of AycMailing via the Joomla plugins manager.
You can do that in the (auto)subscribe plugin of AycMailing via the Joomla plugins manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293264
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Acymail subscription checked
Hi,
yes, it was there!
I forgot that plug-in, excuse me!
Thanks a lot
Best regards
yes, it was there!
I forgot that plug-in, excuse me!
Thanks a lot
Best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds