Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
8 years 4 months ago #293701
by thomasf
Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2 was created by thomasf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
jetshop24.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
I downloaded Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Went to Joomla Install and this message came up:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
Error
Unable to find install package
I opened the zip file and all seems to be inside.
Thanks for your help.
Regards, Thomas
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
I downloaded Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Went to Joomla Install and this message came up:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
Error
Unable to find install package
I opened the zip file and all seems to be inside.
Thanks for your help.
Regards, Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293709
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hello,
I'm afraid that I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
I'm afraid that I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293745
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hi,
ok here more detailed.
I went to: www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/231...oomla-dashboard.html
Then downloaded the zip file for Icons on Joomla dashboard
Went to my Joomla backend and to install
Then got the error message.
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
Error
Unable to find install package
I opened the zip file and all seems to be inside.
Hope you can help now.
Regards
ok here more detailed.
I went to: www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/231...oomla-dashboard.html
Then downloaded the zip file for Icons on Joomla dashboard
Went to my Joomla backend and to install
Then got the error message.
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
Error
Unable to find install package
I opened the zip file and all seems to be inside.
Hope you can help now.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293747
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hi,
That's a classical error which often happens on Joomla websites when the permissions are not correct on the folders.
So it's not a problem of that plugin.
You can usually do an install via FTP in order to circumvent the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
That's a classical error which often happens on Joomla websites when the permissions are not correct on the folders.
So it's not a problem of that plugin.
You can usually do an install via FTP in order to circumvent the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293770
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hi,
I unzipped the zip file in my PC and then uploaded t to the tmp folder. I named the folder hikashop as suggested in your tutorials.
Again I got the error:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
Error
Path does not have a valid package.
Unable to find install package
Thanks for your help
Regards
I unzipped the zip file in my PC and then uploaded t to the tmp folder. I named the folder hikashop as suggested in your tutorials.
Again I got the error:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
Error
Path does not have a valid package.
Unable to find install package
Thanks for your help
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #293781
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293811
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hi,
the path is 100% correct. I took it from the joomla configuration: path to tmp folder and added the hikashop folder at the end
the path is 100% correct. I took it from the joomla configuration: path to tmp folder and added the hikashop folder at the end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293812
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
If I look into the folder the XML file is there, but its not recognized by the installer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293819
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hello,
I'm afraid that Nicolas and Phlippe forgot a little thing about that module and did not write it into the product page.
That is a very old module which is meant for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5.
It does not work with Joomla 3 and the plugin for icons in Joomla 3 is already integrated within HikaShop package.
Regards,
I'm afraid that Nicolas and Phlippe forgot a little thing about that module and did not write it into the product page.
That is a very old module which is meant for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5.
It does not work with Joomla 3 and the plugin for icons in Joomla 3 is already integrated within HikaShop package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293822
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hi Jerome,
now it becomes clear to me. So how do I activate the integrated one?
Thanks again and regards
Thomas
now it becomes clear to me. So how do I activate the integrated one?
Thanks again and regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293825
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't install Icons on Joomla dashboard 2
Hello,
You have a "quickicon / hikashop" plugin ; that plugin is working like any quickicon Joomla plugin.
It needs to be publish and have the same "group" than you quickicon backend module.
Regards,
You have a "quickicon / hikashop" plugin ; that plugin is working like any quickicon Joomla plugin.
It needs to be publish and have the same "group" than you quickicon backend module.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds