- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
8 years 3 months ago #294380
by yanliom
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
Hello,
I have installed the Hikashop "recaptcha_on_registration" plugin but it doesn't show when I use a menu item to show the Hikashop registration form.
In the plugin settings, I have enabled all the relevant options.
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
Hello,
I have installed the Hikashop "recaptcha_on_registration" plugin but it doesn't show when I use a menu item to show the Hikashop registration form.
In the plugin settings, I have enabled all the relevant options.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294398
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of the plugin ?
Can you also provide a link to the registration page ?
Also, if you test with the default template of Joomla, does it work ?
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of the plugin ?
Can you also provide a link to the registration page ?
Also, if you test with the default template of Joomla, does it work ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294433
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
Hello,
I send you a capture of the plugin settings:
The plugin is working fine in cart checkout. It doesn't work when I use a menu item for hikashop registration form.
See following screenshot:
I'm sorry but I run it on localhost, so I can't provide a direct link!
The same happens with default Joomla template.
Thank you,
Yannis
I send you a capture of the plugin settings:
The plugin is working fine in cart checkout. It doesn't work when I use a menu item for hikashop registration form.
See following screenshot:
I'm sorry but I run it on localhost, so I can't provide a direct link!
The same happens with default Joomla template.
Thank you,
Yannis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294447
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
Hi,
Then please try to turn off the "use bootstrap design" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, I would recommend updating to the latest version of HikaShop. That will probably help.
Then please try to turn off the "use bootstrap design" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, I would recommend updating to the latest version of HikaShop. That will probably help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294515
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
Hello, I turned off the bootstrap design but wasn't fixed.
Probably it's a bug because captcha displays properly on checkout page.
Can you please look at this?
Thank you
Probably it's a bug because captcha displays properly on checkout page.
Can you please look at this?
Thank you
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by yanliom.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294594
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
Hello,
Please check our changelog for the modification related to the captcha plugin.
You will see updates in HikaShop 3.2.2 and HikaShop 3.3.0
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Please check our changelog for the modification related to the captcha plugin.
You will see updates in HikaShop 3.2.2 and HikaShop 3.3.0
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294641
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Hikashop Recaptcha not showing in menu item Hikashop registration form
Thanks, I'll try the update!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds