- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Back button at orderpage
8 years 3 months ago #294384
by Swib
Back button at orderpage was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.killifishnederland.nl/Sw1b/index.php/mijn-bestelling
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
Hello.
At the orderpage on the website, right above is a back button.
When I click on that button, I enter the account page of the customer. I do not want the customers to be able to change this data.
How do I delete this button?
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
Hello.
At the orderpage on the website, right above is a back button.
When I click on that button, I enter the account page of the customer. I do not want the customers to be able to change this data.
How do I delete this button?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Back button at orderpage
Hi,
You can edit the file "listing" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and remove the line:
<?php echo $this->toolbarHelper->process($this->toolbar, $this->title); ?>
You can edit the file "listing" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and remove the line:
<?php echo $this->toolbarHelper->process($this->toolbar, $this->title); ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swib
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds