- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 3
Non-SEF URL hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order
8 years 1 month ago #296963
by virusys
Non-SEF URL hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order was created by virusys
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order
I can't seem to track down the non-SEF url of "hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order" - this is the order history url.
The origurl field is empty in the DB.
I can't seem to track down the non-SEF url of "hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order" - this is the order history url.
The origurl field is empty in the DB.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Non-SEF URL hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order
Hi,
What is the origurl ? There is no such field in Joomla or HikaShop as far as I know.
The non SEF URL of that URL will be: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&Itemid=XXX where XXX is the id of the menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel"
What is the origurl ? There is no such field in Joomla or HikaShop as far as I know.
The non SEF URL of that URL will be: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&Itemid=XXX where XXX is the id of the menu item with the alias "hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel"
The following user(s) said Thank You: virusys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296995
by virusys
Replied by virusys on topic Non-SEF URL hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel/order
Perfect - thx!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds