One language constant is hardcoded
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #297136
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
One language constant is hardcoded was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
Hi guys!
I have noticed that one important language constant is hardcoded in administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/config/tmpl/languages.php file and we can't change it.
It is very important because this is comment about adding language file to hikashop.
Could you add language constant to this statement?
p.s.
Also I have noticed one little mistake in English file - POINTS_ROUDING="Rouding point value by"
I think that you mean "Rounding"
Hi guys!
I have noticed that one important language constant is hardcoded in administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/config/tmpl/languages.php file and we can't change it.
It is very important because this is comment about adding language file to hikashop.
Could you add language constant to this statement?
p.s.
Also I have noticed one little mistake in English file - POINTS_ROUDING="Rouding point value by"
I think that you mean "Rounding"
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297152
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic One language constant is hardcoded
Hello,
Regards,
What constant are you talking about ?I have noticed that one important language constant is hardcoded in administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/config/tmpl/languages.php file and we can't change it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #297182
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic One language constant is hardcoded
we talked about
"If required language file isn't listed here, you have to add this language file in your Joomla, in Extensions => Language(s) "
Sorry, I forgot to write it here
"If required language file isn't listed here, you have to add this language file in your Joomla, in Extensions => Language(s) "
Sorry, I forgot to write it here
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic One language constant is hardcoded
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I've added a language key INSTALL_MISSING_LANGUAGE_IN_JOOMLA for it for the next release of HikaShop.
Thank you for your feedback. I've added a language key INSTALL_MISSING_LANGUAGE_IN_JOOMLA for it for the next release of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds