Skip to main content

Got this error Table 'ugg.net.#__hikashop_email_log' doesn't exist

More
8 years 1 month ago #297138 by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

While I try to go to menu item 'email log' I got this error
Table 'ugg.net.#__hikashop_email_log' doesn't exist

I go to the check database and it fix the problem, but there is something wrong with new installations.

Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!

Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #297170 by nicolas
Hi,

Indeed. The table is only created when either an email is sent for the first time and catched by the email history plugin or with a check database. So if you access the email history before any email is sent, you get that error. We'll add a fix for that.
Thanks for the feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum