- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Remove "Filter" Above Search Box On Mobile
8 years 3 weeks ago #297890
by MyWorld
Remove "Filter" Above Search Box On Mobile was created by MyWorld
When I'm viewing the site on a mobile device, I see "Filters" above the search box. How can I get rid of that but have the search box still visible. I have to click on "filters" to see the search box, I'd prefer if the search box is visible without having to click on anything.
Please see attached.
Thanks!
Please see attached.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove "Filter" Above Search Box On Mobile
Hi,
If you check the settings of your filter module via the Joomla modules manager, you'll see a setting named "Collapsable filters". If you set it to "no", it won't collapse like you're describing.
If you check the settings of your filter module via the Joomla modules manager, you'll see a setting named "Collapsable filters". If you set it to "no", it won't collapse like you're describing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297921
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Remove "Filter" Above Search Box On Mobile
I did see those options but I thought choosing "mobile" was the correct one.
It looks better now. Thanks!
It looks better now. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds