Skip to main content

You need to activate another display option

More
8 years 1 week ago #298422 by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Hello,
I've just updated to 3.5.1 and now my HikaShop Cart Module displays this error when I open it to edit in the backend:

You need to activate another display option


Any idea what this means or how I solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #298424 by nicolas
Hi,

This means that in the settings of your cart module, all the display options are turned off (for the display of the images, of the product name, of the quantity, of the price, etc) and you need to turn on another one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum