- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Hide the column hikashop_product_description title hikashop_variants_table_th
7 years 11 months ago #299378
by Digishop
Hide the column hikashop_product_description title hikashop_variants_table_th was created by Digishop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello,
I have products with a lot of variants. I don't want to show the column hikashop_product_description title hikashop_variants_table_th in the variants list.
I don't fill the description in the variants then the column is filled with the product description.
How can I hide the column include the title of the column?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello,
I have products with a lot of variants. I don't want to show the column hikashop_product_description title hikashop_variants_table_th in the variants list.
I don't fill the description in the variants then the column is filled with the product description.
How can I hide the column include the title of the column?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299393
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide the column hikashop_product_description title hikashop_variants_table_th
Hi,
HikaShop will only display that column in the variants listing if at least one variant has some text in it.
So if you don't fill the description in the variants like you say you're doing, you just shouldn't see that column.
So I suspect that you must have your editor adding some empty HTML tags to the description of the variants when you edit them and you're not aware of it.
Edit the variants of the product and switch the editor to HTML mode and you'll see if the description is really empty or not.
Now, you can also use CSS to hide the column, like that:
.hikashop_product_description.hikashop_variants_table_th, .hikashop_product_description_row{ display: none; }
But I would recommend to clean your variants descriptions.
HikaShop will only display that column in the variants listing if at least one variant has some text in it.
So if you don't fill the description in the variants like you say you're doing, you just shouldn't see that column.
So I suspect that you must have your editor adding some empty HTML tags to the description of the variants when you edit them and you're not aware of it.
Edit the variants of the product and switch the editor to HTML mode and you'll see if the description is really empty or not.
Now, you can also use CSS to hide the column, like that:
.hikashop_product_description.hikashop_variants_table_th, .hikashop_product_description_row{ display: none; }
But I would recommend to clean your variants descriptions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digishop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299650
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic Hide the column hikashop_product_description title hikashop_variants_table_th
Hello Nicolas,
Thanks for the answer. It works.
Regards
Thanks for the answer. It works.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds