Skip to main content

Show popup but redirect directly

More
7 years 11 months ago #299991 by gasoline
I have disabled cart notify plugin because I want a customer to be directed to cart immediatly after they clcik order button.

However, in my setup people are only allowed one item at a time to be ordered in total. So if they start browsing again if they have added one product and they try to order a second article they are directly redirected to cart again. The popup warning *reached limit) is not displayed anymore. Is there a way to show that popup still, so I can inform them about what is happening.

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #299992 by nicolas
Hi,

You should keep that plugin activated. In the settings of the plugin, you'll find options to redirect to the checkout automatically on success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum