Skip to main content

How to remove filter module from product pages

More
7 years 11 months ago #300041 by hmd
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ijscomanvenlo.nl/webwinkel/allium

I have a filter module that I have published ONLY on the sidebar of my webwinkel page ( www.ijscomanvenlo.nl/webwinkel ).

It however also shows on all the product pages (e.g. www.ijscomanvenlo.nl/webwinkel/haan ). How can I restrict the filter only to the products listings page?

HUbert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #300049 by nicolas
Hi,

In the settings of the HikaShop filter module, in the Joomla modules manager, you'll find display options including one named "display on the product page". You want to turn off that setting.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum