- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Moving orders to other website
7 years 11 months ago #300104
by picht
Moving orders to other website was created by picht
Hi
I had to make a new install of a website and moved all the tables from Hikashop to the new site.
At that point I had an exact copy of the data on the new site.
I have done some changes to the way Hikashop works on the new site and now I am ready to launch it.
In the meantime there has been some orders on the old site, so I need to move the newest orders from the old to the new site.
Which tables do I need to copy?
I had to make a new install of a website and moved all the tables from Hikashop to the new site.
At that point I had an exact copy of the data on the new site.
I have done some changes to the way Hikashop works on the new site and now I am ready to launch it.
In the meantime there has been some orders on the old site, so I need to move the newest orders from the old to the new site.
Which tables do I need to copy?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #300106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Moving orders to other website
Hi,
You need to copy hikashop_address, hikashop_order, hikashop_order_product, hikashop_user and hikashop_history.
You need to copy hikashop_address, hikashop_order, hikashop_order_product, hikashop_user and hikashop_history.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #300147
by picht
Replied by picht on topic Moving orders to other website
Great, thanks
I also took the hikashop_email_log so I think i'm good
I also took the hikashop_email_log so I think i'm good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds