- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
footer and CSS
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #300877
by Terrenuit
footer and CSS was created by Terrenuit
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I would like to know that can I add the images and text in the position of footer,
the same position (or higher) of " HikaShop , Joomla!® E-Commerce Extension".
the second thing is my Hikashop version is 4.0.1
in this version, where can I open the CSS to parameter my site ?
because I found everywhere, and I didn't find out the CSS file.
I wish someone can help me.
thank !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I would like to know that can I add the images and text in the position of footer,
the same position (or higher) of " HikaShop , Joomla!® E-Commerce Extension".
the second thing is my Hikashop version is 4.0.1
in this version, where can I open the CSS to parameter my site ?
because I found everywhere, and I didn't find out the CSS file.
I wish someone can help me.
thank !
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Terrenuit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300878
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
If you're talking about HikaShop views, it would require customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Otherwise, the Joomla footer is related to Joomla stuff, not HikaShop.
Regards,
If you're talking about HikaShop views, it would require customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Otherwise, the Joomla footer is related to Joomla stuff, not HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds