- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Applying a discount for one customer
7 years 10 months ago #300909
by paul_sugg
Applying a discount for one customer was created by paul_sugg
I have set up a discount and I want to apply a restriction to only one customer but the users drop down is only showing 3 of the customers not all them.
What am I missing?
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300923
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Applying a discount for one customer
Hello,
So I guess that you have more than 3 customers (or HikaShop user) take care to don't mix up HikaShop user with Joomla User, it's different.
Once that check is done, can you provide your Joomla and your HikaShop version, and your discount setting screenshot.
Awaiting news from you in order to get the root issue.
Regards
So I guess that you have more than 3 customers (or HikaShop user) take care to don't mix up HikaShop user with Joomla User, it's different.
Once that check is done, can you provide your Joomla and your HikaShop version, and your discount setting screenshot.
Awaiting news from you in order to get the root issue.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300943
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic Applying a discount for one customer
LOL - I just took another look - I did not realise that the pop up was scrollable. There is no indication on the box that you need to scroll. As always thanks for the prompt response!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds