- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Email history filter missing since version 4
7 years 10 months ago #301056
by trevsmiff
Email history filter missing since version 4 was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1 [1811151423]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.24
Hi
A couple of questions regarding email history:
Best regards
Trevor
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.24
Hi
A couple of questions regarding email history:
- I have just noticed that since upgrading HS from 3.5.1 to 4.0.1 the ability to filter the email history by message type is no longer available. Can I enable it anywhere?
- Is there a way to display the most recent emails at the top by default?
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #301061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email history filter missing since version 4
Hi,
1. that's a bug indeed. I've added a patch for that on our end.
2. that's a good idea to change that by default. I've added another patch for that.
To get these patches, you can wait for next version, or download again the 4.0.1 install package on our website and install it on yours.
1. that's a bug indeed. I've added a patch for that on our end.
2. that's a good idea to change that by default. I've added another patch for that.
To get these patches, you can wait for next version, or download again the 4.0.1 install package on our website and install it on yours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trevsmiff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #301076
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Email history filter missing since version 4
Thanks for that Nicolas, I will test it in the morning.
Best regards
Trevor
Best regards
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds