- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 7
"SOLVED" - Why is the backend Hikashop admin area not formatted correctly?
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #301845
by shockoe
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello HikaHelper,
I now have a few Hikashop installs and I'm really impressed.
ISSUE; I see an issue with an older install that has been updated to Hikashop Business latest version. The backend admin area is not rendering correctly. (See Attached "A" for the issue) (See Attached "B" for a correct version from another install)
Thanks in advance...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello HikaHelper,
I now have a few Hikashop installs and I'm really impressed.
ISSUE; I see an issue with an older install that has been updated to Hikashop Business latest version. The backend admin area is not rendering correctly. (See Attached "A" for the issue) (See Attached "B" for a correct version from another install)
Thanks in advance...
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by shockoe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Why is the backend Hikashop admin area not formatted correctly?
Hi,
The attachments didn't work. However, I suppose that it is because you have something else than "default" in the "backend CSS" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Thus, you don't have all the CSS we've added since you did that change. Switch that back to default and it should display fine.
The attachments didn't work. However, I suppose that it is because you have something else than "default" in the "backend CSS" setting of the HikaShop configuration. Thus, you don't have all the CSS we've added since you did that change. Switch that back to default and it should display fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301858
by shockoe
Replied by shockoe on topic "Solved" Why is the backend Hikashop admin area not formatted correctly?
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks... I knew it was something simple. The setting showed "default" I selected "none" and saved... then changed it back to "default"... and everything worked well.
Thanks for the great HikaHelp again!
Thanks... I knew it was something simple. The setting showed "default" I selected "none" and saved... then changed it back to "default"... and everything worked well.
Thanks for the great HikaHelp again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds