- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Problem with cart and entire checkout
7 years 8 months ago #303074
by anoma3
Problem with cart and entire checkout was created by anoma3
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.centraltransylvania.fr/index.php/fr/...kout/task-show/cid-3
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message but unable to modify cart or change shipping method since update
Hello,
I updated Hikashop recently, and I am facing a problem with my entire website.?
At first I thought it was only the new MR plugin the problem, but it appears that I am now unable to modify cart or change shipping method since update.
Could you please help me? I need to launch my website on 1st of february.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message but unable to modify cart or change shipping method since update
Hello,
I updated Hikashop recently, and I am facing a problem with my entire website.?
At first I thought it was only the new MR plugin the problem, but it appears that I am now unable to modify cart or change shipping method since update.
Could you please help me? I need to launch my website on 1st of february.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303076
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with cart and entire checkout
Hello,
The browser console indicate some errors
And the reason of that error is related of the missing "btn" :
So it means that your template overrides are changing elements and do not display the "checkout next" button as it should be.
Javascript cannot find.access to that button to interact with it ; which generate JS errors and the reason why nothing happens when you try to perform an action in the checkout.
Regards,
The browser console indicate some errors
Code:
hikashop.js:25 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'classList' of null
at Object.addClass (hikashop.js?v=401:25)
at Object.setLoading (checkout.js:143)
at Object.submitBlock (checkout.js:93)
at Object.window.checkout.submitCart (checkout:269)
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (checkout:213)
And the reason of that error is related of the missing "btn" :
Code:
btn = d.getElementById('hikabtn_checkout_next')
Javascript cannot find.access to that button to interact with it ; which generate JS errors and the reason why nothing happens when you try to perform an action in the checkout.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds