Skip to main content

Structured data on products

More
7 years 8 months ago #303267 by jouwnaambord.nl
-- url of the page with the problem -- : jouwnaambord.nl/naambordjes-designcollec...ordje-de-familieboom
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi,

In the Google Webmastertools I get massive warnings about the #NAME# attribute in the structured data. See screenshot from structured data testing tool. Can this be a bug?

Best Regards
Michel Pouli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #303289 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Structured data on products
Hello,

There is 2 thing to check :
- Check that you have unpublished the old HikaShop Microdata on Product Page plugin



- Process some test with a default template like ProtoStar

Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #303330 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,

1. The plugin was already unpublished
2. In Protostar template I get the same error, see screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #303337 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Structured data on products
Hello,

I can't understand how it's possible, it remain only 1 thing to do, provide frontend/backend references via our Contact us form.
Don't forget to add an Url link to this topic to keep the link

Awaiting news from you to go more far.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #303380 by jouwnaambord.nl
I investigated further, the problem seems to be related to a plugin "Google Structured Data". When I deactivate it, the error is gone. I will contact the plugin supplier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum