- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Accordian style checkout for HikaShop
7 years 6 months ago #305056
by damihyph
Accordian style checkout for HikaShop was created by damihyph
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
quollbooks.com.au/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0
I have been experimenting with configuring the HikaShop checkout process (using the HikaShop component > Configuration > System > Checkout workflow). Even though it is very flexible, I have not found a configuration that is entirely satisfactory.
Is an accordion style checkout process possible - without custom coding?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0
I have been experimenting with configuring the HikaShop checkout process (using the HikaShop component > Configuration > System > Checkout workflow). Even though it is very flexible, I have not found a configuration that is entirely satisfactory.
Is an accordion style checkout process possible - without custom coding?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Accordian style checkout for HikaShop
Hi,
There is no option to have an accordion checkout.
I looked at your website and I can see that you've already made a multi step checkout with the progress bar activated. It's basically similar to an accordion checkout. You can go from one "pane" (step) to the next pane, you can click on a "pane title" (title of the step in the progress bar) to switch to its pane and you only see one pane at a time.
The only difference I would say is the way it looks.
There is no option to have an accordion checkout.
I looked at your website and I can see that you've already made a multi step checkout with the progress bar activated. It's basically similar to an accordion checkout. You can go from one "pane" (step) to the next pane, you can click on a "pane title" (title of the step in the progress bar) to switch to its pane and you only see one pane at a time.
The only difference I would say is the way it looks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds