- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Contact form not send email
- tuanan@lethuongco.com.vn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago #306578
by tuanan@lethuongco.com.vn
Contact form not send email was created by tuanan@lethuongco.com.vn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
formula.com.vn/vi/list/product/contact/cid-17
Hi,
I can receive email from Joomla (email testing is ok)
But when i fill up the contact form on product page, it get error and keep on reloading
Hi,
I can receive email from Joomla (email testing is ok)
But when i fill up the contact form on product page, it get error and keep on reloading
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306603
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact form not send email
Hi,
I did a test and it worked for me:
monosnap.com/file/bn0Xdu9Nu9tPCman9B32wVrqLrs46I
You can check if the email is sent by HikaShop or not in the menu Customers>email history where you should see all the emails sent by HikaShop. It's possible that there is an issue with your email server if you didn't receive the contact request email for the test I sent.
In that case, you'll have to check with your hosting provider for why the email was not delivered.
I did a test and it worked for me:
monosnap.com/file/bn0Xdu9Nu9tPCman9B32wVrqLrs46I
You can check if the email is sent by HikaShop or not in the menu Customers>email history where you should see all the emails sent by HikaShop. It's possible that there is an issue with your email server if you didn't receive the contact request email for the test I sent.
In that case, you'll have to check with your hosting provider for why the email was not delivered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #306940
by Tansift
Replied by Tansift on topic Contact form not send email
Hi Nicolas !
i have same problem.
(the Email is sent by Hikashop and from joomla)
url of the page: www.marrakech-flair.com
joomla:3.9.6
Hikashop :business 4.1.0
php:: 7.2.17
Thanks in advance
i have same problem.
(the Email is sent by Hikashop and from joomla)
url of the page: www.marrakech-flair.com
joomla:3.9.6
Hikashop :business 4.1.0
php:: 7.2.17
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Tansift.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact form not send email
Hi,
Do you see the contact request email in the menu Customers>Emails history ?
Do you have the "contact request" email enabled in the System>Emails menu ?
Do you see the contact request email in the menu Customers>Emails history ?
Do you have the "contact request" email enabled in the System>Emails menu ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #306983
by Tansift
Replied by Tansift on topic Contact form not send email
Hi Nicolas !
2) yes, the " contact reqest " eamil is eanabled
1) I did not exactly understand what you mean (I believe no)
Please see the pictures
Merci!
2) yes, the " contact reqest " eamil is eanabled
1) I did not exactly understand what you mean (I believe no)
Please see the pictures
Merci!
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Tansift.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact form not send email
Hi,
Please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check your settings and have a closer look at the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check your settings and have a closer look at the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #307002
by Tansift
Replied by Tansift on topic Contact form not send email
Hi Nicolas!
I have sent you the data
thanks for your help.
PS: I tried reverting to the default template of joomla, but the emails still do not send
tansift
I have sent you the data
thanks for your help.
PS: I tried reverting to the default template of joomla, but the emails still do not send
tansift
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Tansift.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307022
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact form not send email
Hi,
I did a test on your website and it worked fine:
monosnap.com/file/RBziK8l5jYhJXU9oCCsagyjdi2o7jY
monosnap.com/file/LlxqebnI5QOIcoJpxDPbXOfHjrS5Fx
I did a test on your website and it worked fine:
monosnap.com/file/RBziK8l5jYhJXU9oCCsagyjdi2o7jY
monosnap.com/file/LlxqebnI5QOIcoJpxDPbXOfHjrS5Fx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307032
by Tansift
Replied by Tansift on topic Contact form not send email
Thanks Nicolas!
I also tested it with chrome,Internet Explorer and it works fine.
But the problem is with Firefox .
my best regards
Tansift
I also tested it with chrome,Internet Explorer and it works fine.
But the problem is with Firefox .
my best regards
Tansift
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact form not send email
Hi,
Thank you for that.
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end and added a patch to tix the problem.
Download again the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch.
Thank you for that.
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end and added a patch to tix the problem.
Download again the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307070
by Tansift
Replied by Tansift on topic Contact form not send email
Merci Nicolas!
everything worked well.
Tansift.
everything worked well.
Tansift.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds